Our society has gotten so used to feeling that they “need” more that our use of everyday items has gotten out of hand! For instance, besides cell phone over charges we are constantly thinking we need twice the amount of bleach to sanitize. Bleach can be very harmful if inhaled or spilled. I learned many years ago that vinegar is just as effective as bleach for sanitizing and there is no fear of color change. Add a cup of vinegar to 3 cups water and you have the perfect solution to kill mold, mildew and germs! And, if you still have the need to use more….its safe!